A new version of FXtender Pro is released – FXtender Pro v1.4.0. This new version comes with new features & fixing few bugs. It is recommended that you must update FXtender Pro to latest version as soon as possible. Before updating FXtender Pro to latest version make sure that you backup all your files its because if something goes wrong then you can easily backup all your files in a single click.
FXtender Pro is the perfect companion for JobRoller theme as it adds several new features, options and widgets to any JobRoller theme powered website. Below you can find the number of changes made in this new version:
FXtender Pro v1.4.0 – What’s New?
- Removed update check always running on INIT hook
- Fatal error: Cannot re-assign auto-global variable…using PHP 5.4.4
- Expired days on job listings not matching expired days on single job pages
- Removed featured jobs from author pages
- Presistent company logo being deleted on profile update
- Simple location search without Google maps not returning results
- Fixed PayPal not displaying as a payment option
- Significant speed improvements with the use of caching mechanism
- Preview content and thumbs are cached for a week or until the job is updated
- Option ‘Featured Jobs on All Listings:’ only displayed on older JR versions (latest versions do this automatically)
- Replaced include() of featured jobs with get_template_part() to allow child theming
- Improved breadcrumbs
- Logo widget ‘Link to Job’ option changed to ‘Link to Author Jobs’. Redirects users to author job listings.
- PayPal gateway is hidden if no URL is set on the JobRoller ‘Gateways’ Tab
- Replaced Google Buzz with Google+
- If a custom field recipient address is filled it will be used as the ‘Apply with LinkedIn’ recipient address
- Company logos are now visible on the media library for better management (only for new uploads after FX 1.4.0)
- Allow text files CV uploads
- WP 3.5: Changes to the qTip2 library for jQuery 1.8.x compatibility
- Added option to exclude job preview from specific pages
- Added option to allow job listers to enable/disable the ‘Apply Online’ button
- Added option to allow job listers to enable/disable the ‘Apply with LinkedIn’ button
- Added YouTube as option for social widget
- New S2Member Features Restrictions:
- Apply to Jobs (charge Job Seekers to be able to apply for jobs)
- Apply with LinkedIn (charge Job Seekers to be able to apply with LinkedIn)
- Job Alerts (charge Job Seekers to be able to subscribe to job alerts)
All these features and many more features make FXtender Pro a must have plugin for JobRoller theme. So, for what you are waiting for update FXtender Pro to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not have your copy of FXtender Pro then you can get it from here.
If you have any query let me know via comments and do not forget to check out Free Blog Setup Service which comes with lots of unlimited & amazing features.