Genesis 2.0.1 released with fixing bugs in earlier version of Genesis Framework. It is a maintenance release and recommended to all users that you must update Genesis Framework to latest version as soon as possible. Before you update Genesis Framework to latest version make sure that you backup your WordPress website/blog its because if something goes wrong (while updating your WordPress website/blog) then you can easily backup your website/blog in a single click.
Genesis 2.0.1 comes with fixing some minor bugs & cleaning up few things and you can find the complete information about the changes below:
Genesis 2.0.1 – What’s New?
post_author_linkshortcode for XHTML themes.
- Fixed empty document title for custom post type archive settings usage.
moretag on home page loop with Featured Post.
- Fixed Leave a Comment link when no comments are present.
- Improved genesis_get_cpt_archive_types_names() to always return an array.
- Improved external resources by using relative protocol.
- Improved term meta field names.
- Improved files to consistently use Unix line-endings.
- Removed type hint from sanitization filter.
Regular updates with fixing bugs and adding new features, Genesis Framework from StudioPress is a must-have theme framework for creating websites/blogs in less time. So, for what you are thinking off? Update Genesis Framework from StudioPress to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not have your copy of Genesis Framework, get it from here:
If you have any query let me know via comments and do not forget to check out child themes from StudioPress!