A new version of Genesis Extender released – Genesis Extender 1.4.1 and you can download the latest version of Genesis Extender plugin free from members area or you can update it from WordPress admin panel for free. It is a maintenance release which comes with adding new features, fixing bugs in earlier version and it is recommended to all users that they must update Genesis Extender plugin to latest version as soon as possible. Before updating Genesis Extender Plugin to latest version make sure that you backup your files & database it’s because if something goes wrong then you can easily backup your files & database in a single click (to backup my files & database I recommend BackupBuddy).
Below you can find the number of changes made in the latest version of Genesis Extender plugin:
Genesis Extender 1.4.1 – What’s New?
- Made Content “Delayed” Responsive styles more Firefox compatible.
- Made EZ Static Homepage w/Home Sidebar styles more Firefox compatible.
- Made Google Fonts protocol agnostic (i.e.. SSL/HTTPS compatible).
- Removed the “Safari Check” function that was preventing certain Dynamik admin pages from being accessible since Apple has finally fixed the Mavericks Safari bug.
- Updated the Dynamik/Extender cloning admin section to reflect the WP3.8 style changes.
- Fixed styling bug that occurred when Responsive Design was disabled and design was set to “Fluid”.
- Made a few minor Dynamik admin style tweaks to fix a few spacing issues.
All these changes and regular updates make Genesis Extender a must have plugin for customizing Genesis child themes in no time. So, for what you are waiting for? Update Genesis Extender Plugin to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not own Genesis Extender plugin, then you can get it from here:
If you have any query do let me know via comments!