A new version of Gravity Forms PayPal Standard Add-On released – Gravity Forms PayPal Standard Add-On V2.3 and you can download the latest version of PayPal Standard Add-On for free from members area or you can update it for free from WordPress admin panel via automatic update. It is an maintenance release which comes with fixing bugs & issues in earlier version. It is recommended to all that they must update Gravity Forms PayPal Standard Add-On to latest version as soon as possible. Before updating Gravity Forms PayPal Standard Add-On to latest version make sure that you backup your files & database it’s because if something goes wrong then you can easily backup your files & database in a single click (to backup files & database I recommend BackupBuddy).
Below you can find the number of changes made in the latest version of PayPal Payments Standard Add-On V2.3:
PayPal Payments Standard Add-On v2.3 – What’s New?
- Added Spanish translation file.
- Updated strings that were not able to be translated.
- Updated POT localization file.
- Fixed a fatal error introduced in 2.2.4 preventing the redirect to PayPal.
- Fixed issue that, under a specific scenario, causes PayPal to be executed on forms without a PayPal feed.
- Fixed translation domain on several strings.
- Fixed issue that when editing an entry after previously editing payment status for that same entry, caused duplicate notes and notifications to be sent.
All these changes and regular updates make PayPal Standard Add-On a must have add-on to use. So, for what you are waiting for? Update Gravity Forms plugin to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not own Gravity Forms PayPal Add-On, then you can purchase it from clicking the link:
If you have any query do let me know via comments!