A new version of Gravity Forms has been released. Gravity Forms V1.6.5 is now available via automatic update from the support site. This new version is a maintenance release that introduces important under the hood functionality that will be required for several upcoming new Gravity Forms Add-On’s to function properly. It is recommended to update Gravity Forms to latest version as soon as possible but before make sure you backup all your WordPress files even though if you messed up with anything, it is easy to back it up in no time.
Gravity Forms v1.6.5+ will be required for several upcoming Add-On released so it is highly recommended to users to update as soon as possible. Below you can find the number of changes have been made in this new version.
What’s New in Gravity Forms V1.6.5
- Added gform_shortcode_$action filter to allow Add-Ons to implement shortcode actions.
- Added drag and drop sorting functionality to selection field choices.
- Added Swedish translation files.
- Added Hungarian translation files.
- Updated multiselect values so that there is a blank space between values on entry list view.
- Updated field editor so that fields can only be dragged from the title bar.
- Updated gform_merge_tag filter to include the raw field data. To support the Polls Add-On.
- Updated POT file.
- Fixed issue where only section headers were displaying in email notifications when using a multi-select with conditional logic.
- Fixed issue with conditional logic when using “is not” as the operator.
- Fixed issue with field_values not being saved across AJAX validation failures.
- Fixed recurring theme conflict by replacing }) with } ) , since some themes create problems by replacing }) with ].
- Fixed issue on confirmation page causing malformed markup and preventing progress bar from being displayed properly.
- Fixed issue where submissions (entries) could be created on forms that did not exist or that were inactive.
- Fixed issue with number field calculation not rounding correctly when entry is saved.
- Fixed sending admin notifications with conditional routing when using PayPal’s option to only send when payment is received.
- Fixed issue with total not being calculated on forms with animation and next button conditional logic.
- Fixed issue with conditional logic value reset with pre-populated fields.
So, for what you are waiting for, update Gravity Forms to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not have your copy of Gravity Forms, then you can get it from here:
If you have any query let me know via comments and do not forget to check out Free WordPress Installation Service which comes with lots of unlimited and amazing features.