A new version of Gravity Forms is released – Gravity Forms v1.6.8. It is a maintenance and bug fix released so it is recommended that you must upgrade Gravity Forms to latest version as early as possible. Before upgrading Gravity Forms to latest version make sure that you backup all your WordPress files, even though if you messed up with anything, then you can easily back it up in no time & that too without any hassle.
This release also introduce changes under the hood to accommodate features being introduced by the Pools Add-On as an array of brand new Add-On’s that are going to release in coming time. Below you can find the changelog of this new version.
- Added hooks on the entry detail page to enable add-ons to create new “boxes” of information.
- Added gform_append_field_choice_option_[field type] JS hook to allow additional options for each choice.
- Added gform_load_field_choices JS hook to allow help text to be displayed below the choices.
- Added “gform_before_resend_notifications” filter to allow modification of form object before notifications are resent.
- Updated AJAX calls using sack and jQuery to not pass along a cookie because this caused the loading of admin-ajax.php to be aborted for some users.
- Fixed issue with conditional logic when configuring multiple “is not” rules with checkboxes as targets.
- Fixed issue where post category placeholder (for selects) was populating the text as the value when the value should be blank.
- Fixed issue where fields that are not on the last page of a multi-page form and are marked to not allow duplicates were not going through duplicate validation.
- Fixed issue where calculation fields hidden via conditional logic were still being processed.
- Fixed bug where forms with no other Post Field than a “post_custom_field” were not creating posts.
- Fixed category sorting for manually selected Post Category fields to be case insensitive.
- Fixed debug notice messages.
- Fixed issue with spinner not displaying properly when using image buttons.
- Fixed WordPress minimum version message so that it reflects the correct WordPress minimum version.
- Fixed issue with number field not trimming value and triggering validation when number is followed by a space character.
- Fixed issue where quantity was counted as 0 when a product’s quantity field was hidden via conditional logic.
- Fixed conflict with some popup scripts (i.e. FancyBox) that caused the spinner to be displayed twice.
You can update Gravity Forms to latest version via automatic update and if you do not have your copy of Gravity Forms, then you can get it from here:
If you have any query let me know via comments and do not forget to check out Free WordPress Installation Service which comes with lots of unlimited & amazing features.