At last after a wait, Gravity Forms v1.6 is released and within couple of days v1.6.1 is announced to fix few bugs. Gravity Forms v1.6.1 is a bug and maintenance release and also contains few changes in preparation of Gravity Forms Authorize.Net Add-On.
It is recommended to all users to upgrade Gravity Forms to latest version as soon as possible and below you can see what’s new in Gravity Forms v1.6.1:
- Fixed issue with form preview returning a 404.
- Fixed issue with credit card field not escaping translated text properly and causing issues with French translation.
- Updated ‘gform_allowable_tags’ filter to run on every field including post fields.
- Fixed issue with form export including the node for non credit card fields.
- Fixed issue with gform_save_field_value filter not accepting values greater than 200 characters.
- Fixed issue with last field in the form being saved with the value of the total field in certain situations.
If you have not upgraded it to latest version, then upgrade it now using automatic update or download it right now: