A new version of Gravity Forms FreshBooks Add-On released – Gravity Forms FreshBooks Add-On V2.0 and it is available for downloads in members area for free or you can update it from WordPress admin panel for free. It is a maintenance release which comes with adding new features and fixing bugs in earlier version. It is recommended to all users that they must update Gravity Forms to latest version as soon as possible. Before updating Gravity Forms to latest version make sure that you backup your files & database in a single click. To backup files & database I recommend BackupBuddy.
It is a major maintenance release and the biggest change is that, users will notice that you can now manage FreshBooks related settings for a specific Form via the Form Settings for that Form. The FreshBooks navigation item under the Forms menu is being deprecated. Below you can find the number of changes made in the latest version of Gravity Forms Freshbooks Add-On:
FreshBooks Add-On v2.0 – What’s New?
- Added integration with Gravity Forms Add-On Framework.
- Added validation to discount to make sure it is between 0 and 100 percent.
- Added ability to have invoice automatically emailed to the client, instead of remaining in Draft status in FreshBooks.
- Added text domain/path to header.
- Updated PO Number to truncate at 25 characters because FreshBooks will not create an invoice/estimate if the value if more than 25 characters.
- Updated “Update existing client” option to filter by email to improve performance.
- Updated POT localization file.
- Updated to send Item Name instead of Item ID when using Fixed Costs or Dynamic Fields. To continue sending the Item Id, use the hook: gform_FreshBooks_send_item_id_for_fixed_dynamic.
- Updated required version of Gravity Forms to 1.8.17.
- Updated to not process entries marked as spam.
- Updated to have the file class-gf-FreshBooks.php and organized code into this file and FreshBooks.php.
All these features and regular updates make Gravity Forms Freshbook Addon-On a must have add-on. So, for what you are waiting for? Update Gravity Forms FreshBooks Add-On to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not own FreshBooks add-on to latest version, then you can get it from here:
If you have any query do let me know via comments!