A new version of Gravity Forms plugin released – Gravity Forms V1.9.5 and you can download the latest version of Gravity Forms plugin for free from members area or you can update it for free from members area. It is a maintenance release which comes with adding new features & fixing bugs in earlier version. It is recommended to all users that they must update Gravity Forms plugin to latest version as soon as possible. Before updating Gravity Forms plugin to latest version backup your files & database it’s because if something goes wrong then you can easily backup your files & database in a single click (to backup files & database I recommend BackupBuddy)
Gravity Forms Plugin V1.9.5 comes with developer release and includes a security patch related to Gravity Forms API. Below you can find the number of changes made in the latest version of Gravity Forms Plugin.
What’s New in Gravity Forms v1.9.5
- Added JS filter: ‘gform_form_editor_can_field_be_added’ allowing developers to prevent custom field types being added to the form if the conditions they define, such as a Product field being present, are not met.
- Added gf_invisible CSS class for use hiding product fields that should not be visible but count towards the total.
- Added the placeholder setting to the Post Tags field.
- Added JS action hook: ‘gform_post_conditional_logic_field_action’ to allow performing custom actions when a field is displayed or hidden by conditional logic on frontend.
- Added Sint Marteen to the country list.
- Added logging of notification routing rule evaluation.
- Added entry id to some of the notification related logging statements.
- Added the ‘gform_include_thousands_sep_pre_format_number’ filter to allow users to disable inclusion of the thousands separator when the Number field value is formatted.
- Updated Finnish translation.
- Fixed an issue with the form submission process where inactive and trashed forms could still be processed.
- Fixed issue with single quote in a localized string.
- Fixed issue with the Cancel Subscription button on entry page where the message displayed to the user was always unsuccessful even though the subscription was successfully canceled.
- Fixed issue with post content containing extra break tags.
- Fixed an issue with the quantity input of the Single Product field not having the disabled attribute in the form editor.
- Fixed issue with spinner icon not hiding when viewing the latest changes on the plugins page.
- Fixed a low severity security vulnerability in the admin area which could be exploited by users with form editor permissions.
- Fixed issue introduced in Chrome 40 where AJAX-enabled forms did not correctly scroll back to the form.
- Fixed issue with conditional logic when showing fields with inline ready classes.
- Fixed issue with conditional logic when hiding date fields.
- Add-On Framework Updated in Gravity Forms v1.9.5
- Added support for single submission feed add-ons (like User Registration).
- Added support for GFAddon::delay_feed() method so add-ons can do something when feed is delayed.
- Updated GFFeedAddon::is_delayed_payment, GFAddon::get_base_url, and GFAddon::get_base_path methods to be public (instead of protected).
- Fixed a potential security vulnerability in the object locking API for add-ons and custom code.
API Updates in Gravity Forms v1.9.5
If you have any query do let me know via comments!