A new version of Gravity Forms Survey Add-On released – Gravity Forms Survey Add-On V2.5 and you can download the latest version of Survey Add-On from members area for free or you can update it for from WordPress admin panel via automatic update. It is a maintenance release and comes with fixing bugs & issues in the earlier version. It is recommended to all users that they must update Gravity Forms Survey Add-On to the latest version as soon as possible and before updating Gravity Forms Survey Add-On to the latest version make sure that you backup your files & database. It’s because if something goes wrong then you can easily backup your files & database in a single click (to backup files & database I recommend BackupBuddy WordPress Backup Plugin).
Below you can find the number of changes made in the latest version of Gravity Forms Survey Add-On.
Gravity Forms Survey Add-On v2.5 – What’s New?
- Added Spanish (es_ES) translation.
- Updated front-end script dependency to include jquery-touch-punch on mobile devices enabling touch support for the Rank field.
- Updated POT localization file.
- Fixed an issue with the processing of merge tags for multi-row Likert fields which would prevent the field being included in notifications/confirmations when using Gravity Forms 1.9.
- Fixed two untranslatable strings in the form editor.
- Fixed a notice in the entry detail page for imported forms.
- Fixed an issue under PHP 5.2 where the score for the multi-row Likert field was not displayed correctly in email notification if any row was not answered.
- Fixed an issue where the score for the multi-row Likert field was not displayed correctly in email notification if any row was not answered.
All these features and regular updates make Gravity Forms Survey Add-On a must-have add-on while creating surveys on your website. So, for what you are waiting for? Update Gravity Forms Survey Add-On to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not own Gravity Forms Survey Add-On, then you can purchase it by clicking on the link below:
If you have any query do let me know via comments!