A new version of Gravity Forms User Registration Add-On released – Gravity Forms User Registration Add-On V2.1 and you can download the latest version of User Registration Add-On from members area or you can update it for free from WordPress admin panel via automatic update. It is a maintenance release which comes with adding new features & fixing bugs in earlier version. It is recommended to all users that they must update Gravity Forms User Registration Add-On to latest version as soon as possible. Before updating Gravity Forms User Registration Add-On to latest version make sure that you backup your files & database so that if something goes wrong then you can easily backup your files & database in a single click (to backup files & database in a single click I recommend BackupBuddy WordPress Backup plugin).
Below you can find the number of changes made in the latest version of Gravity Forms User Registration Add-On
Gravity Forms User Registration Add-On v2.1 – What’s New?
- Added “gform_user_registration_prepared_value” filter for modifying the prepared value returned by the GFUser::get_prepared_value() method.
- Added Spanish translation (es_ES).
- Removed call to deprecated get_dashboard_blog() function.
- Updated POT file.
- Fixed an issue with the way multi-input Email, Password, Date and Time fields are listed in field mapping drop downs when configuring a feed with GF 1.9.
- Fixed issue with PayPal integration on feeds with a condition.
- Fixed issue where feed could not be loaded if any multi-choice field had an integer value.
- Fixed issue with multi-input Date fields displaying as three separate inputs rather than a single input (related to changes in GF 1.9).
- Fixed an issue with password validation on passwords containing a backslash ( \ ).
- Fixed an issue with pre-populating fields related to how Gravity Forms 1.9 handles inputs for fields such Email, Date and Time.
- Fixed issue with passwords containing single quotes.
- Fixed issue with password field map on delayed payment feeds.
- Fixed debug notice.
- Fixed issue where date fields were not mapped correctly in newer versions of BuddyPress.
- Fixed typo in a translation string in userregistration.php.
All these changes and regular updates make User Registration Add-On a must have add-on while creating a WordPress website. So, for what you are waiting for? Update Gravity Forms User Registration Add-On to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not own Gravity Forms User Registration Add-On, then you can get it from here:
If you have any query do let me know via comments!