A new version of JA T3 framework is released – JA T3 Framework v1.2.1. This new version is an improvement and bug fix release. It is recommended to all users that they must update JA T3 Framework to latest version as soon as possible.
The new version comes with a new feature and this new feature includes off-canvas menu improvement optimized code with minify & menu for iOS6 and much more. Below you can find the number of changes made in this new version:
JA T3 Framework v1.2.1 – What’s New?
- Add 2 classes: navbar-collapse-fixed-top and navbar-collapse-fixed-bottom
- Enable off-canvas for collapsed menu by default
- Minify: Optimize code
- TouchMenu: Add workaround for iOS6
- Sticky off-canvas menu on the left screen
- Touch outside off-canvas menu to close
- Re-organize less/css for megamenu
- T3Admin: Fix version compare on overview page
- ThemeMagic: Fix site offline login form not visible
- Remove custom.css from t3 blank
- Menu: Fix nav collapse click 2 times on no-touch device
- Menu: Move re-order off-canvas.js and script.js
- Minify: add small fix for relative path
- Normal collapsed menu cannot scroll down when navbar is fixed
- T3Layout: Add load language for current template layout
So, for what you are waiting for? Update JA T3 Framework to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not have your copy of JA T3 Framework then you can get it from here:
If you have any query let me know via comments!