A new version of JobRoller theme from AppThemes is released – JobRoller v1.7.2 and it is available for download in members area or you can update it from WordPress admin panel. It is a maintenance release and recommended to all users that they must update JobRoller theme to latest version as soon as possible. Before updating JobRoller to latest version make sure that you backup your files & database its because if something goes wrong then you can easily backup your files & database in a single click.
Below you can find the number of changes of made in the latest version of JobRoller theme from AppThemes:
JobRoller V1.7.2 – What’s New?
- Strict standard notices
- Job categories showing incorrect number of job postings
- Intermittent PHP error when doing a location search
- Warning message when displaying the user ‘Last x Orders’ in the user profile ‘Screen Options’
- Job type filter not working when filtering jobs by salary or tags
- Log warnings when searching for jobs by keyword and location, and then doing a new search only by location
- Wrong category counts related with custom forms and job plans categories being included on the count (please bulk re-save your job plans and custom forms for the fix to take effect)
- Some errors checking producing log errors
- User IP not being stored on job submit
- Camel case and typos in ‘Jobs by Date’ items heading titles (e.g: before – This weeks Jobs; after – This Week’s Jobs)
- File upload error when uploading company logo and custom field files at the same time
- Responsive styles for single job plan types
- Last login time not displaying correct date/time
- WP_PageNavi fatal errors
- Canceled jobs being displayed as expired on home page (when ‘Expired Jobs Action’ set to ‘Display Message’)
- Richer more detailed ‘System Info’ page
- Validation on the application form is now done before the form is submitted to avoid loosing any attached files
All these features and changes make JobRoller theme a must have theme for creating job based website in less time & that too without touching any lines of code. So, for what you are waiting for? Update JobRoller theme to latest version and if you do not have JobRoller theme, then you can get it from here:
If you have any query let me know via comments!