A new version of MaxInbound plugin from Maxfoundary is released – MaxInbound v1.5 and it is available for download in members area or you can update it from WordPress admin panel in a single click. It is a maintenance release which comes with adding new features & fixing few bugs. It is recommended to all users that they must update MaxInbound plugin to latest version as soon as possible. Before updating MaxInbound plugin to latest version make sure that you backup your files & database its because if something goes wrong then you can easily backup your files & database in a single click.
Below you can found the number of changes made in the latest version of MaxInbound plugin:
MaxInbound V1.5 – What’s New?
- Added a note to the SEO option on all landing page templates telling users to separate keywords with a comma.
- Fixed the Select button for the custom money back guarantee upload image in Sales Letter Template 1.
- Added support for form plugins that provide PHP functions, such as cformsII. This greatly enhances integration between MaxInbound and these other types of form plugins.
- Added a System Info admin page. This page does two things:
- Lets the user know whether or not the landing page templates files are in their correct location, and if not, instructions for how to fix it.
- Displays useful system information that can be used in the Support Forums when needing help.
- Updated all landing page templates for better responsiveness on various devices. This will help provide a much better mobile experience for any landing page created with MaxInbound.
- Added more Google Web Fonts to the TinyMCE configuration, bringing the total to 20.
All these features and regular updates make MaxInbound a must have plugin for creating beautiful & stunning looking landing page in no time & that too without any coding. So, for what you are waiting for? Update MaxInbound plugin to latest version as soon as possible and if you do have MaxInbound Plugin, then you can get it from here:
If you have any query let me know via comments!