A new version of Monarch WordPress plugin released and now it is updated to version 1.2 – Monarch 1.2. It is a maintenance release which comes with adding new features and fixing bugs in earlier version. It is recommended to all users that they must update Monarch Plugin to latest version as soon as possible. Before updating Monarch Plugin to latest version make sure that you backup your files & database in a single click.
Monarch is a social sharing plugin that enables WordPress users to encourage more sharing activity on your website. It offers you to display over 40 social networks in 7 different integration areas which can be completely customized, combined and triggered by specific user interaction. With Monarch 1.2, more network API’s included for dynamic follow counts, added display settings for sharing locations, developed 4 new pop-up & fly-in triggers and revamped statistics down to an individual post level. Below you can find the number of changes made in the latest version of Monarch Plugin:
Monarch 1.2 – What’s New?
- New Auto-Updating Follow Counts
- Left & Right Floating Sidebar
- Share From Any Network
- Display Share Buttons on Your Homepage
- All-Time Network Share Stats
- Track Your Most Shared Content
- Individual Page & Post Statistics
- Automatic Pop-Up & Fly-In Triggers
- Monarch widget: Fixed the issue with likes count error
- Improved YouTube response handling
- Fixed the issue with Pinterest icon, conflicting with the official Pinterest plugin icon
- Added Fadein/FadeOut Animation To Popup Overlay
- Fixed the issue with Monarch widget class that had no width defined
All these changes and regular updates make Monarch a must have WordPress social plugin. So, for what you are waiting for? Update Monarch WordPress plugin to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not own Monarch WordPress plugin, then you can get it from here:
If you have any query do let me know via comments!