A new version of Premise plugin released – Premise V2.5.1 and latest version of Premise Plugin is available for download in members area for free. It is an maintenance release which fixes bugs present in the earlier version of Premise Plugin. It is recommended to all users that they must update Premise Plugin to latest version as soon as possible. Before updating Premise Plugin to latest version make sure that you backup your WordPress website/blog its because if something goes while updating Premise Plugin to latest version, then you can easily backup your WordPress website/blog in a single click.
Below you can find the number of changes made in latest version of Premise Plugin:
Premise 2.5.1 – What’s New?
- Fix Content Experiment ID being stripped when saving Landing Page edits
- Fix AWeber initial response not going out
- Fix error when testing Authorize.net gateway
- Fix checkout-form shortcode attribute show_email_address removes email address on visitor checkout
- Fix saving edits to default style
- Fix slug generation when duplicating a landing page
- Add refund amount column to sales & summary reports
Regular updates and new features make Premise a must have plugin for creating landing pages. So, for what you are waiting for? Update Premise Plugin to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not have your copy of Premise Plugin then you can get it from here.
Premise 2.5.1 – WordPress Landing Page Plugin
If you have any query let me know via comments and do not forget to check out Free Blog Setup Service which comes with lots of unlimited & amazing features.