A new version of PremiumPress Framework released – PremiumPress Framework 5.4 and it is available for download in members area for free or you can update it from WordPress admin panel. It is a maintenance release and it is recommended to all users that they must update PremiumPress Framework to latest version as soon as possible. Before updating PremiumPress Framework to latest version make sure that you backup your files & database its because if something goes wrong then you can easily backup your files & database in a single click.
It is a responsive theme framework which is updated by fixing number of small bug and adding new features. Below you can find the number of changes made in the latest version of PremiumPress Framework:
PremiumPress Framework 5.4 – What’s New?
- added comments form validation code to prevent spam.
- added option to delete all comments under the tools tab
- added option to delete all custom fields under tools tab
- added option to change category slug
- added auto slide for homepage slider
- added [BTN] shrotcode
- fixed issue with advanced search on multisite
- updated admin custom field indexing to fix deletion issue
- updated dashboard listing count
- [action theme] removed half bid for new auction items
- [action theme] fixed missing icons
- [action theme] updated contact buyer link
All these features and many more features make PremiumPress Framework a must have theme framework while creating niche and stunning looking website in no time. So, for what you are waiting for? Update PremiumPress theme framework to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not have PremiumPress Framework then you can get it from here:
If you have any query let me know via comments!