New version of PremiumPress Framework released and it is updated to version 5.5 – PremiumPress Framework 5.5, you can download the latest version of PremiumPress Framework from members area for free or you can update it for free from WordPress admin panel. It is a maintenance release which comes with adding new features & fixing bugs. It is recommended to all users that they must update PremiumPress Framework to latest version as soon as possible. Before you update PremiumPress Framework to latest version make sure that you backup your files & database so that if something goes wrong then you can easily backup your files & database in a single click (to backup my files & database I use BackupBuddy).
Below you find the number of changes made in the latest version of PremiumPress Framework.
PremiumPress Framework 5.5 – What’s New?
- added support for all hidden packages
- added email shortcodes to subject
- added new widget condition for blog pages
- added delete all option for mailing list emails
- added support for 100% off coupon codes
- added category name and link to breadcrumbs
- added featured listing styles to child theme globals file
- added fix for Google map not updating lat/long if user clicked continue to quickly
- added ‘featured’ tag to the LISTINGS shortcode. ([LISTINGS featured=true])
- added blog home page object
- added global option to disable expiry functionality
- updated callback to check against author ID instead of payment email address
- updated orderby value results
- fixed issue with required fields when taxonomy fields are added
- fixed issue with some browsers display Google map in search results
- fixed issue with comments on blog posts
- fixed issue with featured listing top of results
- fixed paypal account issue for encrypted callbacks
- fixed issue with reg memberships not updating and promoting user for payment
- fixed issue with advanved search orderby when using multiple custom fields
- fixed issue with free memberships selection on some old browsers
- fixed comment display including non-approved comments.
- removed admin option for no image (caused too much confused for users)
- shop theme – added label for 0 = out of stock
- shop theme – fixed display of ‘add cart’ on blog posts
- auction theme – stopped users bidding on their own items
- 3.8 fixed drag/drop issue with homepage objects
All these changes and regular updates make PremiumPress Framework a must have theme framework to create niche sites. So, for what you are waiting for? Update PremiumPress Framework to latest version as soon as possible and if you do own PremiumPress Framework then you can get it from here:
If you have any query let me know via comments!