SixtyOne is a premium WordPress theme from CSSIgniter themes. It is a minimal, professional & classy theme hotel theme which is specifically designed for hotel, resort and travel business related website. In addition to this, it can also be used for travel blog, any magazine related website or small business website.
The best thing I like about this theme is that, it allows you to select your sidebar layouts, how many columns you want for your room pages or galleries and more. It is an responsive theme which comes with features like like adaptive mobile friendly layout, booking form built-in, super flexible homepage layout, advance search option to rooms availability, custom page templates, image slideshow on homepage, image gallery page, contact form and Google map integrate, blog page, ready translation, theme customization option, shortcodes and widgets, color variation option, custom menus and many more.
SixtyOne Theme Features
- Responsive Layout – Based on the flexible Foundation grid, SixtyOne performs well to all monitor and mobile sizes!
- Super Flexible – Select your sidebar layout, how many columns you wish in your Rooms or Galleries, anything is possible.
- Custom Templates – SixtyOne supports out of the box Contact pages, Galleries, a Booking Template, Location Template, Amenities and much more.
- Booking Form – Integrate your favorite booking system or let your visitor get in touch with our booking form.
- Theme Options – Instead of making things harder than they already are, we provide only the most important options. Let’s keep things simple.
- Localization – Tired of translating strings of text inside each template file? We use translation files. Just edit one file and you are good to go.
- Cross-browser Compatibility – Unlike the competition, we make sure our themes work in every modern browser out there. Including Internet Explorer 7 (not so modern).
- Shortcodes – We created a small set of often used things like buttons, columns, dividers etc. Lock-in effect? Nope. Available through a plugin.
- Custom Menus – Available in WordPress 3.0+, custom menus is a great way to manage the navigation systems available in our themes. Very easy to use.
- HTML5 / CSS3 – We believe modern WordPress themes should be using modern technologies. Every theme in our catalogue is based on HTML5 / CSS3 (progressively).
- Color variations – What’s your favorite color? If you ask us, well, we don’t know yet. That’s why we provide our themes with various color schemes.
- Support – We work really hard to keep things simple. There are moments that you may need help though. Just use our forum and we will be more than happy to help.
All these features make SIxtyOne a must have theme for creating hotel websites. So, if you are planning to start a travel or hotel blog then this is an idle theme.
If you have any query let me know via comments and do not forget to check out Free Blog Setup Service which comes with lots of unlimited & amazing features.