The Store Finder For WooCommerce extension lets you show your local store to customers in their vicinity. The extension is useful for shop owners who have multiple brick-and-mortar shops and by using this extension, the site visitors can find the nearby stores, view store details, and search for stored based on their requirements. The Store Finder for WooCommerce makes shopping easier for your customers with an intuitive responsive design, maps with directions, and an auto-geocode functionality to automatically pinpoint the store nearest the customer’s location. Additionally, the extension boosts your revenue, saves shipment cost & time, and fulfills a customer need to examine things physically before purchasing. For your information, the extension uses the Google Maps API V3 for immediate, accurate information about each store location.
Store Finder For WooCommerce Features
- Display Store locator on any page using the shortcode: Create a Page/Post to add a shortcode, to display stores on the frontend, you have to Insert this shortcode [woo_store_locator].
- Works in any country: WooCommerce customers can search for stores in any country around the world to purchase your items.
- Custom markers: Choose between 6 attractive colors ready markers for start location and store location.
- On the map Get Directions: Click Find Directions, and the tool will display the route you need to take to get from your starting location to your end location. The turn by turn directions will be displayed below the map and will contain the distance and approximate time it will take to get from one location to the other.
- Store categories and filter: WooCommerce customers can search for particular stores with relevant categories and filtration processes to narrow their search results.
- Find in store button: To enable the option of ‘Display Find in Store Button,’ you will see the ‘Find in Store’ button on a single product page.
- Map view: Manage (latitude and longitude) values of each store.
- Mobile-Friendly: Store Locator For WooCommerce is highly mobile responsive in any device.
Use case of Store Finder For WooCommerce Extension
- Display a Store Locator on any page: Add the “[woo_store_locator]” shortcode to any page or post.
- Use custom markers to match your brand: Choose from 6 marker options for marking start locations and store locations.
- Offer on-map directions: Site visitors can click “Find Directions” to see the recommended route from their starting location to your store. The turn-by-turn directions will be displayed below the map and will show the distance and approximate time to the destination.
- Refine searches with categories and filters: Customers can search for particular types of stores using categories and filters to narrow their search results.
- Display a “find in store” button: Add a button to any product page to let searchers know if their particular product is available in a specific location.
- Single Product Page: By clicking on the “Find in Store” button you will be redirected to the store locator page that shows you only those stores which you have added earlier in the product.