A new version of Taskerr theme from AppThemes now available – Taskerr V1.1 and it is available for download in the member’s area for free or you can update it for free by using AppThemes Updater Plugin. It is a maintenance release that comes with fixing bugs in an earlier version and it is recommended to all users that they must update Taskerr Theme to the latest version as soon as possible. Before updating Taskerr Theme to the latest version make sure that you backup your theme files & database it’s because if something goes wrong then you can easily backup your files & database in a single click. To backup files & databases, I personally recommend BackupBuddy WordPress Backup Plugin.
Below you can find the number of changes made in the latest version:
Taskerr V1.1 – What’s New?
- Allow sorting/filtering dropdowns with disabled permalinks
- Set any static page as the front page
- Use ‘esc_attr_e()’
- Can not rename add service page
- Added “Delete Selected” string to translations file
- Uploaded images don’t show up
- Free services not expire. All existing free services will get default duration 30 days and expire if they are already outdated. Use theme settings to change the default duration
- Total comments count shows comments + reviews count.
- Fixed reviews permalinks
- Fixed widget title on the single service page
- Fixed PHP error, caused by incorrect declaration classes order
- Fixed HTML error in Recent Posts widget
- Prevent to create orders for free services
- “Buy it” button now visible for non-logged-in users and redirects to login page
- Allow to automatically activate payment order by manually publishing services
- Added Renew Service procedure
- Added Delete Service procedure
- Prepare theme for an escrow payments feature
- Added search index. Enable search by categories and tags.
- Notifications on the header got deep links to Notifications dashboard
- Added Visual editor for Service content, Task Instructions, and Review content. Only HTML editor is available (not TinyMCE). Use filter tr_editor_settings to enable TinyMCE or change/add other settings.
- Added example child theme
- Added email templates for renew service notifications to admin and author
- Added option “Duration (Free Services Only)”
- Added filter options on Dashboard: “Live”, “Awaiting Moderation”, “Pending Payment”, “Expired”
- Added service statuses on admin services page: “Expired”, “Deleted”
The updated version of Taskerr theme comes with new features & it is recommended to all users that they must update Taskerr theme to the latest version as soon as possible. Taskerr theme is a micro job application theme and it is a must-have theme for creating any WordPress job-powered website in no time. So, what you are waiting for? Update Taskerr theme to the latest version as soon as possible and if you do not own Taskerr theme, then you can get it by following the link below:
If you have any query do let me know via comments!