Last week a new version of WordPress is released with tons of new features & enhancements. Like earlier many themes & plugins are not compatible with latest version of WordPress. Since I’m using Thesis Theme on my blog and it experiences some issues with latest version. So, DIYThemes comes up with a latest version of Thesis – Thesis 1.8.5. This new version is compatible with latest version and comes with few minor bug fixing and new features. It is recommended that you must upgrade Thesis to latest version as early as possible but before updating Thesis to latest version make sure you backup all your themes files.
- Fixed theme preview in WordPress 3.4 for normal and multisite installations
- Improved multisite post thumbnail handling on a wider variety of server setups
- Resolved layout.css error message in multisite that appeared (wrongly) due to certain user permissions
- Updated the author microformat in post bylines so it passed the Google Rich Snippet Tool without any warnings
- Basic HTML tags are now allowed inside widget titles, so you have more presentational flexibility in those areas
- In previous versions, if you added a nav menu via a widget, it would display horizontally like the default nav menu. Now, menus added via widgets will display just like a normal vertical lists of links, so you won’t have to waster time undoing undesirable styles.
All these features and many more features make Thesis a must have theme for any WordPress powered website. So, for what you are waiting update Thesis to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not have Thesis Theme, then get it right now:
If you have any query let me know via comments and do not forget to check out Free WordPress Installation Service which comes with lots of unlimited and amazing features.