A new version of Thesis WordPress theme released – Thesis 2.1.7 and you can download the latest version of Thesis WordPress theme from members area or you can update it for free from WordPress admin panel for free. It is a maintenance release which comes with fixing bugs in earlier version and it is recommended to all users that they must update Thesis WordPress Theme to latest version as soon as possible. Before updating Thesis WordPress Theme to latest version make sure that you back up your files & database it’s because if something goes wrong then you can easily backup your files & database in a single click (to back up my files & database I use BackupBuddy).
Below you can find the number of changes made in the latest version of Thesis WordPress Theme:
Thesis 2.1.7 – What’s New?
- Fixed the parent/dependent display bug with radios in the Skin Editor. This bug was observable in the Post Excerpt Box.
- Fixed the bug where radios do not automatically show dependents when box options are opened in the Skin Editor. This bug was observable in the Post Excerpt Box.
- Fixed IE exception with getElementsByClassName.
- Fixed stripped slashes on Skin data import in manager.
- Fixed post list closing tag output when only one post.
- Fixed Attribution Box when viewing a Skin in Preview/Development Mode.
- Fixed the post excerpt bug with ellipses.
- Fixed multisite bug where CSS was not rewriting on Skin activation.
- Fixed slashes being stripped in multisite CSS.
- Fixed new version notification that some users experience even if the new version is the same (or potentially older) than their current version.
- Revert the queried_object hack from 2.1.6.
- Moved the multisite CSS output to a hook that won’t break on sites who have installed plugins that block all admin requests from non-logged in users.
- Improved responsive nav menu control JS so it will also work with W3TC’s minifier. Also added a .trim() method to avoid filling the DOM with blank spaces on each menu control click.
- Users are now able to run the upgrade post meta algorithm from a hidden page in case the automatic transition does not work for them.
- Comments output has been officially limited to single and page templates (and their children).
All these changes and regular updates make Thesis WordPress Theme a must have theme for creating stunning and Search Engine Friendly website in no time & that too without touching any lines of code. So, for what you are waiting for? Update Thesis WordPress Theme to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not own Thesis WordPress theme, then you can get it from here:
If you have any query do let me know via comments!