A new version of ThirstyAffiliates Autolinker Add-On released – Autolinker v1.2 and it is available for download in members area for free or you can update it from WordPress admin panel. Latest version of Autolinker add-on comes with adding new features. It is recommended that you must updated AutoLinker Add-on to latest version as soon as possible. Before updating Autolinker to latest version make sure that yo backup your files & database its because if something goes wrong then you can easily backup your files & database in a single click.
Below you can find the number of changes made in the latest version of ThirstyAffiliates Autolinker Add-On:
ThirstyAffiliates Autolinker Add-on v1.2 – What’s New?
- Added global options for switching off Autolinker on archives & home page
- Added basic caching mechanism to help with reported performance problems (many thanks to Tim & Syed of wpbeginner.com for their help testing)
- Added cache clearing mechanism in global options
- Added global setting to enabled/disable Autolinker on different post types (see the checklist in settings, Posts and Pages on by default)
- Added a new meta box on enabled post types that allows you to disable the Autolinker on individual posts
So, for what you are waiting for? Update Autolinker to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not have Autolinker, then you can get it from here:
If you have any query let me know via comments!