AppThemes has released the new version of the Vantage theme and now it is updated to version 1.4.1 – Vantage V4.1.1. The updated version of Vantage Theme comes with fixing the bug(s), issues and some changes in the earlier version. The Vantage theme from AppThemes is a business directory theme and it can be used to create killer directory websites in no time. It is recommended to all existing users that they must update the Vantage theme to the latest version as soon as possible.
The Vantage theme comes with fixing errors not being handled when fetching Google decoding fails, prevent recurring orders duplicates, hide empty custom, displaying featured listing on top of regular ones on Category archives, and many others. Below you can find the number of changes made in the existing version of the Vantage Theme.
Vantage Version 4.1.1 – What’s New?
- Prevent recurring orders duplicates
- Errors not being handled when fetching Google geocoding fails
- Category Surcharge doesn’t work when create a new listing
- “orderby” parameter set incorrectly on a Search query
- Do not display the “Upgrade” button when there are no upgrade options
- Make translatable “View More Listings” string
- Hide empty Custom Form Fields on the Single Listing page
- Duplicate Custom Form Fields when listings belong to two or more categories which assigned with the same form
- Implement a new version of the MarketPlace Addons browser. Use REST API for fetching filters and items.
- Display featured listing on top of regular ones on Category archives
- Some usability and text changes to migration/upgrade page: Say “Done!” when complete the ajax upgrade procedures
Regular updates and changes make Vantage theme one of the preferred themes to create a directory based website in no time. If you are an existing user then update the Vantage theme to the latest version while if you are new or looking to create a directory-based website, then follow the link below to buy the Vantage theme.
If you have any query do let me know via comments.