Whitelight is a premium WordPress Theme from WooThemes. It is a clean and professional responsive business theme which is suitable for any business to promote their products as it is integrated with ecommerce functionality. The best thing I like about this theme is that it comes with WooCommerce integration for ecommerce functionality. In addition to this, it comes with numerous features like clean and responsive design, customize homepage with modules, beautiful portfolio section, integration with WooCommerce functionality, fluid layout that fits to almost any devices, responsive content slider with full width or option to use normal width, 8 alternative color styles and many more.
It has a clean and great design, here are some of the reasons this theme will be big –
- Responsive is the way forward – Whitelight follows in the footsteps of our previous new releases and is fully responsive, meaning it works on any browser, be it on your computer, iPad or mobile device. The featured slider is full width and responsive, and also has an alternative normal width option if you prefer that.
- Modular homepage for increased flexibility – We’ve also made an effort to make the homepage modular, so you can easily add or remove the sections you want, and also order them through a widgetized area.
- WooCommerce compatibility from the start – Whitelight also has a WooCommerce child theme which enables full compatibility with WooCommerce and adds a custom module to highlight latest additions to your shop on the homepage.
- Fully Responsive Design – The design will scale to fit on all browser widths/resolutions and on all mobile devices. Go ahead and scale your browser window and see the results.
- Featured Slider – A custom homepage featured slider to showcase your important content, all powered by the fully responsive FlexSlider, which makes it usable on mobile devices. There is also a normal width slider option in addition to the full width as seen in the demo. You can put images or videos in the slider posts, and link the slider posts to another page or website.
- Custom Homepage – In addition to the featured slider, the theme has an optional Intro Message area and also a customized widetized homepage where you can add and re-order the included custom modules (Features, Portfolio, Blog Area, WooCommerce) with the Woo Module widget.
- Powerful portfolio management – The portfolio section of Whitelight is powered by it’s own custom post type with a summary of your portfolio viewable on the homepage module and then it’s own portfolio page template to house the rest.
- WooCommerce Goodness – Whitelight is compatible with WooCommerce through the Whitelight WooCommerce child theme. Read all about the benefits of WooCommerce here.
- Custom Typography – You can customize the typography in the theme to suit, and there is full support for Google Fonts in the font selector. By default it is using the Signika font.
- Custom Widgets – In addition to the widgetized homepage and the custom module widget, the theme has 1 widgetized sidebar and up to 4 footer widgetized areas, and as always comes with custom Woo Widgets (Ad Space, Blog Author, Video/Embed, WooTabs, Subscribe & Connect, Search, Flickr and Twitter).
- Styling Options – The theme includes a variation of alternative styles which you can preview in the demo, and also has styling options for background color/image and setting link and button color.
- Custom Shortcodes – All our themes include Custom Shortcodes that allow you to easily add buttons, boxes, social buttons, columns and more to your posts, pages and widgets.
- Sidebar Manager – Sidebar Manager allows you to replace all widgetized sidebars and footers in our themes with unique custom sidebars.
- Custom Navigation – Our Woo Custom Navigation has officially become part of the WordPress core. WP Menus allows you to customize the themes navigation to include pages, categories and custom links.
- Built-in SEO options – We help you take control of your search engine readiness with in-built theme options. Our themes also support the commonly used SEO plugins ‘All-in-One SEO’ and ‘Headspace 2’.
- Backend theme options – Making simple changes without editing code, like adding your own logo, changing to an alternate color style, adding Google Analytics code, couldn’t be easier with our WordPress backend theme option’s panel.
- Cross-browser compatible – All themes have tested and ensure that they are compatible with all the modern web browsers like Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Internet Explorer. They should also all be web standards compliant.
- Auto-sizing thumbnails – An image re-sizer script built into the Woo framework automatically scales your post images for pixel perfect display in our templates. No need to upload new cropped images when re-designing your website.
- Localized for translations – WooThemes come packaged with a language file for easy WordPress theme translations into your desired language – editing one neat little file without hunting down text in all our theme templates.
- Custom page templates – Our themes come packaged with a full width page template without the sidebar, and site map/archives page templates for efficient quick links to all the hidden posts you wrote ages ago that still deserve to be seen.
Isn’t it a great theme? Like this theme, then get it right now:
If you have any query let me know via comments and do not forget to check out Free WordPress Installation Service which comes with lots of unlimited and amazing features.
If you are looking for best WordPress Hosting or haven’t purchased a hosting yet or searching ways to migrate from old host to new host, then purchase hosting from Hostgator right now and grab 25% discount by using discount coupon – WPHOSTGATOR25OFF. Basically Hostgator offer 20% discount on all hosting plans and by using discount coupon code “WPHOSTGATOR25OFF“, you get 25% discount on any hosting plans and the best thing is that you can share this discount coupon with any of your friends so that they also get maximum possible discount on best WordPress Hosting provider.