WP Rocket is a premium cache plugin for WordPress and if you’ve been thinking about speeding up your WordPress website, then this is the one plugin you’ve to use on your website. WP Rocket is one of the most powerful caching tools and delivers great results with very little effort. The plugin comes with a wide range of options and automatic optimization features and without much knowledge, you can configure this plugin on your website.
WP Rocket WordPress caching plugin ensures that your website will load blazing fast and make your website faster. Recently a newer version is rolled and it is updated to version 3.7.5. The updated version comes with fixing bugs in the older version and it is recommended that you must update it to the latest version as soon as possible. Below you can find the number of changes done in WP Rocket WordPress Plugin
- New: Added ability to renew WP Rocket license from within the plugin
- Enhancement: Disable automatic updates link in the WordPress plugins list
- Enhancement: Add additional inline JS exclusions from combine JS
- Regression fix: Fix CSS/JS minification when the theme’s name contains a space
- Bugfix: Correctly rewrite 3rd-party resources having the integrity attribute
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue where Avada Lazyload was always detected as active
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue where LazyLoad was not working when using AJAX pagination
- 3rd party compatibility: Added support for Web Stories plugin
- 3rd party compatibility: Prevent nonces issues when using Custom Bookly form
The updated version helps you to make your website faster. If you’re still not sure then you can check out the features that you’ll get while purchasing a premium version of WP Rocket WordPress Plugin:
WP Rocket WordPress Plugin Quick Features
- Static cache for desktop and mobile that is the static HTML version of your content;
- Browser caching (on Apache, if available on the server): this store’s certain types of files on your visitors’ local computer;
- Cross-Origin support for web fonts (on Apache);
- Detection and support of various third-party plugins, themes, and hosting environments;
- Combination of inline and 3rd party scripts;
- WooCommerce Refresh Cart Fragments Cache.
- WP Rocket automatically takes care of all this, so you won’t need to touch the code to make your site faster. Just enjoy the immediate improvement in loading time along with better GTMetrix and PageSpeed scores!
All these features make WP Rocket a must have WordPress plugin and the plugin applies the 80% of the performance optimzations best practices. If you want to customize its settings then you have a wide range of advanced options that includes lazy loading for your images, XML sitemaps preloading, Google Fonts optimization, CSS and JS minification, deferred loading of JS files, database optimization, and many more.
So, for what you’re waiting for, grab your copy of WordPress plugin right now:
If you’ve any query let me know via comments!