A new version of Gravity Forms is released – Gravity Forms v1.6.9. This new version comes with new features & fixing a few bugs. It is recommended that you must update Gravity Forms to the latest version as soon as possible. Before updating Gravity Forms to the latest version make sure that you backup all your files, even though if you messed up with anything, then you can easily back it up in no time.
This new version is not just a maintenance & bug fix release but it also introduces new hooks that are critical for exciting new Gravity Forms Add-Ons that are going to released soon. Below you can find the complete changelog of this new version:
- Added gform_choices_setting_title filter to allow the choice setting title to be changed.
- Added GFExport::add_default_export_fields($form) to refactor a fragment of duplicate code.
- Added “gform_column_input_content” hook to allow modifying of the list field column input-output.
- Updated the “gformAddListItem()” function to support the handling of checkboxes when duplicating a list field row.
- Fixed register link on multi-site; goes to primary site’s Form Settings.
- Fixed issue with post author not being set in some instances and preventing form to save.
- Fixed issue with greater than conditional logic when targeting radio buttons.
- Fixed issue with no duplicate validation firing too early on multi-page forms.
- Fixed issue with multi-page form validation going to the wrong page.
So, for what you are waiting for, hurry-up to update Gravity Forms to latest version and if you do not have your copy of Gravity Forms, then get one from here:
If you have any query let me know via comments & do not forget to check out Free WordPress Installation Service which comes with lots of unlimited & amazing features.