A new version of Gravity Forms MailChimp Add-On is released – Gravity Forms Add-On v2.0. This new version comes with fixing few bugs and adding new features. It is recommended to all users that they must update Gravity Forms MailChimp Add-On to latest version as soon as possible. Before updating Gravity Forms to latest version make sure that you backup your WordPress website or blog its because if something goes wrong then you can easily backup your website in a single click.
This new version comes with new hooks and developer functionality. Below you can find the number of changes made in this new version:
Gravity Forms MailChimp Add-On v2.0 – What’s New?
- Added new hook “gform_mailchimp_allow_resubscription” which allows disabling support for resubscription.
- Added the gform_mailchimp_field_value filter to enable the value to be modified before being sent to the MailChimp API.
- Added entry meta to the list of available field mappings.
- Fixed PHP warnings when no API key was set.
- Fixed issue with group conditional logic not displaying all possible operators and value drop down correctly.
- Fixed issue with special character in main group name.
- Fixed issue with group conditional logic with non-selection field types.
- Fixed issue saving group settings in admin when sub groups have the same name.
So, for what you are thinking off? Update Gravity Forms MailChimp Add-On V2.0 to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not have your copy of Gravity Forms MailChimp Add-On, then you can get it from here:
If you have any query let me know via comments and do not forge to check out Free Blog Setup Service which comes with lots of unlimited & amazing features.
Gravity Forms MailChimp Add-On is available to users those who have Business or Developer License. If you do not have Business or Developer License, then you can get it from here: