A new version of Gravity Forms Polls Add-On released – Gravity Forms Polls Add-On v2.0 and you can download the Gravity Forms Polls Add-On free members area or you can update it for free from WordPress admin panel. It is a major feature, maintenance and compatibility release that has also been rebuilt to take advantage of the Gravity Forms Add-On Framework and it is recommended to all users that, they must update Gravity Forms Add-On to the latest version as soon as possible. Before updating Gravity Forms Polls Add-On to the latest version make sure that you backup your files & database it’s because if something goes wrong then you can easily back up your files & database in a single click (to back up my files & database I use BackupBuddy).
Below you can find the number of changes made in the latest version of Gravity Forms Polls Add-On
Polls Add-On v2.0 – What’s New?
- Added Add-On Framework integration.
- Added integration with the Campaign Monitor Add-On, MailChimp Add-On, AWeber Add-On, and Zapier Add-On.
- Added the gform_polls_percentage_precision hook so the percentages on the front-end results can be rounded to a custom number of decimal digits.
- The updated label of some form settings items.
- Updated Drop Down Poll field to display the “Select one” option at the top of the list instead of the bottom.
- Updated GFPolls::merge_tag_filter() to public static.
- A fixed view results in the link for forms with no entries.
- Fixed an issue where poll merge tags would appear in the list of merge tags available during pre-submission.
- Fixed Strict notices under PHP 5.4.
- Fixed permissions for settings pages.
New features and regular updates make Gravity Forms Polls Add-On a must-have polls add-on. So, what you are waiting for? Update Gravity Forms Polls Add-On to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not own Gravity Forms Polls Add-On, then you can get it from here:
If you have any query do let me know via comments!