A new version of Gravity Forms Quiz Add-On released – Gravity Forms Quiz Add-On v2.0 and you can download the latest version for free from member’s area or you can update it for free from members area. It is a major feature, maintenance and compatibility release that has also been rebuilt to take advantage of the Gravity Forms Add-On Framework. It is recommended to all users that they must update Gravity Forms Quiz Add-On to the latest version as soon as possible. Before updating Gravity Forms Quiz Add-On to the latest version make sure that you back up your files & database it’s because if something goes wrong then you can easily back up your files & database in a single click (to back up my files & database I use BackupBuddy).
Gravity Forms Quiz Add-On v2.0 provides greater compatibility with Gravity Forms v1.8+ and below you can find the number of changes made in the latest version of Gravity Forms Quiz Add-On:
Quiz Add-On – What’s New?
- Added Add-On Framework integration.
- Added support for the Gravity Forms AWeber Add-On. Entry meta (score info) can be mapped to AWeber fields and choice values will be converted to choice labels before sending it to AWeber.
- Added support for the Campaign Monitor Add-On.
- Added support for the Zapier Add-On.
- Added gform_quiz_show_choice_values filter to allow the choice values to be modified in the editor. Warning: editing the values after entries have been submitted will affect the integrity of the results. Delete all entries for the form before editing the values.
- Added ‘weighted scores’ setting to allow complex scoring systems where each choice is given a different score.
- Added a form setting to control whether to display the quiz confirmation after submission.
- Added score, percentage, pass/fail, and grade to the conditional logic for form confirmations and notifications.
- Updated the Drop Down Quiz field to display the “Select one” option at the top of the list instead of the bottom.
- Updated entry meta filters available on the results page to hide filters according to form settings.
- Update styles on settings and results page.
- Fixed issue with merge tags not being rendered properly when resending notifications.
- Fixed Strict notices under PHP 5.4.
- Fixed inaccurate permissions for settings pages.
- Fixed an issue where quiz merge tags would appear in the list of merge tags available during pre-submission.
- Fixed some nonlocalized strings.
- Fixed choice re-ordering.
- Fixed a PHP warning when overriding a page redirect with the Quiz confirmation message.
- Fixed the quiz dropdown field value to retain selected value after a failed validation.
- Fixed an issue with results not being displayed when double quotes were inside field choices labels.
- Fixed an issue with results not being displayed in no conflict mode.
- Fixed an issue with instant feedback where the correct answer may not be highlighted after an incorrect selection for fields that have been created by duplicating another field.
- Removed some deprecated filters.
All these features and regular updates make Gravity Forms Quiz Add-On a must-have quiz add-on for every WordPress website. So, what you are waiting for? Update Gravity Forms Quiz Add-On to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not own Gravity Forms Quiz Add-On, then you can get it from here:
If you have any query do let me know via comments!