A new version of Gravity Forms Stripe Add-On released by Rocketgenius – Gravity Forms Stripe Add-On V1.5 and you can download the latest version of Gravity Forms Stripe Add-On for free from members area or you can update it for free from WordPress admin panel via automatic update. It is a maintenance release that comes with fixing bugs & issues in the earlier version. It is recommended to all users that they must update Gravity Forms Stripe Add-On to the latest version as soon as possible. Before updating Gravity Forms Stripe Add-On to the latest version make sure that you back up all your files & database it’s because if something goes wrong then you can easily backup your files & database in a single click (to backup files & database I personally recommend BackupBuddy WordPress backup plugin).
Below you can find the number of changes made in the latest version of Gravity Forms Stripe Add-On V1.5:
Stripe Add-On v1.5 – What’s New?
- Added capability support and Member plugin integration.
- Updated localization POT file.
- Added Spanish (es_ES) translation.
- Fixed a text-domain typo in class-gf-stripe.php
- Fixed issue that prevents the form from being submitted if jQuery is put into no-conflict mode by subsequent plugins.
- Updated translation strings to using gravityformsstripe instead of gravity forms.
All these changes and regular updates make Gravity Forms Stripe Add-On a must-have add-on while creating a WordPress website. So, what you are waiting for? Update Gravity Forms Stripe Add-On to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not own Gravity Forms Stripe Add-On, then you can purchase it from here:
If you have any query do let me know via comments!