The new version of Gravity Forms plugin released – Gravity Forms V1.7.13 and you can download the latest version of Gravity Forms for free from members area or you can update it from WordPress admin panel for free. The latest version of Gravity Forms comes with adding new features & fixing bugs. It is recommended to all users that they must update Gravity Forms plugin to the latest version as soon as possible. Before updating Gravity Forms plugin to the latest version make sure that you backup your files & database so that if something goes wrong then you can easily backup your files & database in a single click (to backup my files & database I use BackupBuddy).
Gravity Forms v1.7.13 comes as maintenance released & fixes issues with WordPress 3.8, it is recommended to all users that they must update Gravity Forms to latest version as soon as possible. Below you can find the number of changes made in the latest version of Gravity Forms plugin.
Gravity Forms v1.7.13 – What’s New?
- Added JS filter: “gform_calculation_result” to allow modifying the calculated result.
- Added JS filter: “gform_calculation_format_result” to allow the user to override default formatting to the calculated results.
- Fixed issue where function setup_site had been changed to setup_database but code not updated; caused fatal error to be thrown.
- Fixed issue where formatted calculation result was always used even if none was returned.
- Fixed issue where datepicker was displaying below WP content.
- Fixed issue where the notification edit page was “busting out” of the WP wrapper.
- Fixed issue where using decimal values from dropdowns (and other fields) resulted in ignored decimals.
All these features make Gravity Forms a must-have plugin for creating contact forms. So, what you are waiting for? Update Gravity Forms to the latest version as soon as possible and if you do not have Gravity Forms, then you can get it from here:
If you have any query let me know via comments!