WordPress team released 3.1 RC4 (Release Candidate), which means that the product is ready for last launch. I think that it’s the last release candidate before last release of WordPress 3.1. I have already shared in earlier posts that what are the changes been made in every release candidate. Here is a quick recap:
All these will help you to distinguish about the changes taking place in WordPress release candidate.
According to Official release,
The release candidate 4 build includes the security fixes and enhancements included in 3.0.5 and address about two dozen additional bugs. This includes fixes for:
- Deleting a user and reassigning their posts to another user.
- Marking multiple users or sites as spam in multisite.
- PHP4 compatibility.
If you want to try WordPress 3.1 Release Candidate 4, you can download it form here and if you find any issues or bug, then you can report about theme here:
- Post it to the Alpha/Beta area in the support forums
- Report it to the wp-testers mailing list
- Join the development IRC channel and tell us live at irc.freenode.net #wordpress-dev
- File a bug ticket on the WordPress Trac