Revenue Sharing is a new way to attract guest author, as it is useful for both (i.e., blog owner and guest author). For blog owner, it helps in increasing traffic and Alexa ranking of his blog and for guest author, it’s an easier way to make money by writing on his favorite niche.
As a WordPress user you can also convert your blog into revenue sharing blog and offer readers to write for your blog and in return they make money. To convert your blog into revenue sharing you have to install this plugin and the rest of work done by this plugin.
Author Advertising Plugin
This plugin created for multi-author blog and offer blog admin to create a revenue sharing program utilizing one of the many advertising programs such as Google Adsense, Yahoo, etc., out there.
This plugin can also be used as a banner manager, author photo/website widgets.
For Adsense revenue sharing program, this plugin is one of the most secure and working plugin.
This plugin works on % concept, you have to enter the percentage and the plugin work on the prescribed percentage.
With this plugin Admin (blog owner) has complete control over:
- The percentage of author adverts to admin adverts.
- The user level that an author has to be before they got to participate in the revenue sharing program.
- Whether to randomise author ads on the front page of the blog.
- The page that authors see before entering their published ID.
- Custom field where you can collect additional information from your authors and display it.
- The positioning and content of ads.
- Up to three author advertising widgets
- The information that authors enter.
Configuration of this plugin is little tricky and I will cover-up in next article.
Download Link: Author Advertising Plugin
Do share your views about this plugin in comment section and don’t forget to like us on facebook, so that you don’t miss-out any of the updates on making money online.